A grill is a multipurpose utility that can be used to cook juicy steaks, mouth-watering ribs and delicious chicken breasts. The most popular grill styles are charcoal and gas.
They are preferred by people even on the hottest days of summer because they don’t release a lot of heat during operation and cook meat till it becomes juicy and delicious.
However, grilling is an activity that releases a lot of smoke, so it can only be done outdoors. On some days, setting up a grill outdoors is just not possible, for those occasions, you should settle with electric grills.
Electric grills are godsend for people who love grilling with friends, but live in areas whereas setting out open fires is prohibited.
Also sometimes the weather conditions are not suitable for setting out grills in the open. If you face these problems, you should considering buying an electric grill.
In this post, you will learn about the top 10 electric grills that are worth spending money on in 2016. However, if you’re looking for something more sophisticated and high-end then you should get a pellet smoker, read about the best one’s here.
- Char-Broil TRU – This is the number one electric grill in the market and is rated an average of 4.8 stars out of 5. It is a patio bistro model which makes it a suitable choice if you are organizing a small get-together at your place. It comes with Infrared technology with which you can monitor the temperature inside.
- Meco Aussie 9329W – This is the second bestselling grill that money can buy. It is a deluxe model and because of that it is quite heavy on the pocket. It is an electric cart grill that can also function as a Rotisserie.
- George Foreman GGR50B – If your budget doesn’t allow you to spend too much on the top 2 electric grills, you should take a look at this slightly less priced model form George Foreman. It is rated a staggering 4.8 stars out 5 and can be used both inside and outside.
- GF GRP1060B – This electric grill comes with a removable grill plate and can serve up to 4 people at a time.
- Delonghi BG24 – If you are looking for something that doesn’t take up much space, you can go with this amazing grill.
- GF GFO201R – Rated at 4.7/5, this tiny little grill will find a place in every apartment.
- Procter-Silex 25218 – If you want to spend the bare minimum, then this is the grill that you should purchase. It is really compact in size, and should last you a few years.
- GF GRP360R – Slightly more expensive that the cheapest electric grill in the market, this red beauty from the house of George Foreman will make your weekend get togethers a lot more fun.
- Masterbuilt Electric Veranda Grill – If you have some outdoor space in your house, this is the grill that you should buy. It looks amazing; it is targeted towards a market that is very design conscious.
- Weber 55020001 – If money is no concern, then you can go for this electric grill from a brand named Weber. This is the most expensive electric grill in the market.