A grill is a multipurpose utility that can be used to cook juicy steaks, mouth-watering ribs and delicious chicken breasts. The most popular grill styles are charcoal and gas.
They are preferred by people even on the hottest days of summer because they don’t release a lot of heat during operation and cook meat till it becomes juicy and delicious.
However, grilling is an activity that releases a lot of smoke, so it can only be done outdoors. On some days, setting up a grill outdoors is just not possible, for those occasions, you should settle with electric grills.
Electric grills are godsend for people who love grilling with friends, but live in areas whereas setting out open fires is prohibited.
Also sometimes the weather conditions are not suitable for setting out grills in the open. If you face these problems, you should considering buying an electric grill.
In this post, you will learn about the top 10 electric grills that are worth spending money on in 2016. However, if you’re looking for something more sophisticated and high-end then you should get a pellet smoker, read about the best one’s here.
- Char-Broil TRU – This is the number one electric grill in the market and is rated an average of 4.8 stars out of 5. It is a patio bistro model which makes it a suitable choice if you are organizing a small get-together at your place. It comes with Infrared technology with which you can monitor the temperature inside.
- Meco Aussie 9329W – This is the second bestselling grill that money can buy. It is a deluxe model and because of that it is quite heavy on the pocket. It is an electric cart grill that can also function as a Rotisserie.
- George Foreman GGR50B – If your budget doesn’t allow you to spend too much on the top 2 electric grills, you should take a look at this slightly less priced model form George Foreman. It is rated a staggering 4.8 stars out 5 and can be used both inside and outside.
- GF GRP1060B – This electric grill comes with a removable grill plate and can serve up to 4 people at a time.
- Delonghi BG24 – If you are looking for something that doesn’t take up much space, you can go with this amazing grill.
- GF GFO201R – Rated at 4.7/5, this tiny little grill will find a place in every apartment.
- Procter-Silex 25218 – If you want to spend the bare minimum, then this is the grill that you should purchase. It is really compact in size, and should last you a few years.
- GF GRP360R – Slightly more expensive that the cheapest electric grill in the market, this red beauty from the house of George Foreman will make your weekend get togethers a lot more fun.
- Masterbuilt Electric Veranda Grill – If you have some outdoor space in your house, this is the grill that you should buy. It looks amazing; it is targeted towards a market that is very design conscious.
- Weber 55020001 – If money is no concern, then you can go for this electric grill from a brand named Weber. This is the most expensive electric grill in the market.
If you enjoy cooking, you must be aware of the fact that having the right kitchen appliances can make or break a dish. Having the right set of kitchen appliances is the number thing that must be taken care of. It doesn’t matter whether you are preparing food for yourself, or for your entire family, if you are not equipped with the right set of tools, you won’t be able to cook properly.
Do you know how our ancestors developed their bodies and minds? By eating cooked food! While they did on fire, you can make healthy food by using dedicated kitchen appliances.
In this post, you will learn about the best electric ranges available in market today.
- GE PS950SFSS – GE PS950SFSS is the best rated electric range in the market. It has been rated 4.9/5 by thousands of customers. It is also the most expensive electric range. As far as features go, GE PS950SFSS is made of stainless steel body, which means that it is going to serve you well for a long time. It is a slide-in style Smoothtop range, with double oven functionality.
- Samsung NE58F9500SS – In the poll conducted with thousands of people over various platforms, Samsung NE58F9500SS was ranked the second best electric range. By buying Samsung NE58F9500SS, you will get all features that a good electric range should have and at the same time, save money. It has been rated an average of 4.8 stars by the customers.
- LG LSE3090ST – LG LSE3090ST is a direct competitor of the number 1 electric range in the market, though it has been rated slightly less in our polls, at 4.6. LG LSE3090ST is made from stainless steel and is of slide-in form factor.
- LG LDE3037ST – LG LDE3037ST is a freestanding electric double oven range that you should purchase if you want a great electric range that is affordable at the same time. This electric range has an overall rating of 3.6/5 and is the third best electric range when it comes to overall value for money.
- Frigidaire FGEF3055MF – Frigidaire FGEF3055MF is another moderately price electric grill made completely from stainless steel. It is rated 4.5/5 in our polls and is one of the most affordable electric ranges out there. For the price, this smoothtop range is a steal!
- Bloomberg BERU24200SS – If money is no concern, buy Bloomberg BERU24200SS. This electric range has passed all our tests with flying colours and you will definitely find it great.
- Whirlpool WFC130M0AW – Whirlpool WFC130M0AW is a white electric coil range that comes in a 30” form factor. It is a budget friendly range with ratings of 4.5/5.
- Bosch HEI8054U – Bosch HEI8054U is an 800 series electric range from the brand. It is very expensive because it is made of stainless steel.
- Frigidaire FPES2085PF – Frigidaire FPES2085PF is the electric range that professionals use in their restaurants. This slide-in, all stainless steel range is one of the most expensive ranges out there.
- GE JB850SFSS – If you want a moderately priced, 30”, all stainless steel electric range that comes with double oven facility, go with GE JB850SFSS.
One thing that irritates me the most in winters is dry air. Dry air is a primary source of frustration for me because it leads to coughing, dry skin and dry hair. It causes irritation to my throat and doesn’t let me breathe, or sleep in peace.
But are you aware that humid air is even more harmful? Yes, humid air, air that has too much moisture in it, has more harmful effects than dry air. Humid air is not only harmful for your body; it can also cause damage to your electronic gadgets.
If you work with many electronics at your home, you should think about getting a dehumidifier. A dehumidifier is electronic equipment that removes excess water particles from air.
In this post, you will get to know about the best 10 dehumidifiers that you can purchase in 2016.
- Frigidaire FAD704DWD – This is the best dehumidifier that money can buy right now, and because of that, it is very expensive. It comes with high Energy Star rating, which means that it saves electricity during operation. Also, it has a capacity of 70 pints.
- Keystone KSTAD50B – This is second best dehumidifier that you can buy. It is relatively cheaper than the Frigidaire FAD704DWD, but if you are on a restricted budget, you should not complain. It also comes with Energy star rating, which means it is power efficient.
- Eva-dry EDV-1100 – The third best-selling dehumidifier comes from a brand named Eva-dry. The striking feature about this dehumidifier is that it is really small in size. It doesn’t take up much space and works like charm. It is also quite affordable.
- Whynter RPD-501WP – As you may have observed, the brand name is a word play on winter. It is quite expensive dehumidifier, but is suited for professional use. It comes with a built-in pump and 50-pint capacity.
- Friedrich D70BP – This dehumidifier is rated an average of 4.7/5 and the 0.3 points it loses is because of its high price. As far as features go, it offers 70-pint capacity and built-in drain pump.
- Gurin DHMD-210 – If you are looking for a tiny little dehumidifier for your bedroom maybe, then look no further and buy this really affordable dehumidifier from a decent brand.
- Honeywell Portable – Honeywell is one of the oldest companies in the world. This 70-pint dehumidifier is priced on the higher side, but since it is built by Honeywell, you can be sure that it is going to last long and perform strong.
- EdgeStar Portable – Again, you do not need a 70-pint dehumidifier for your bedroom. Save money and buy a portable dehumidifier like this 30-pint model.
- DeLonghi DD50PE – One of the more expensive dehumidifier available in market, DD50PE has the capacity of 50-pints, which is 20-pints less as compared to other brands.
- Danby DDR60A3GP – Dehumidifiers currently being sold in the market comes at different price points and capacity. This one is 60-pint version, slightly rare, but quite expensive at the same time. It also comes with a built in pump that can be used to remove water collected inside.